Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a USB port on your computer
Plug and play with USB2.0 port No driver needed
Support mechanical mouse, Microsoft intellimouse,keyboard,Bar Code Scanner
Compatible with windows98/ME/2000/xp/vista/Win7/Mac Os V8.6 and more
Compatible with most USB KVM Switches
Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review ’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Splitter Cable
The USB to PS2 Converter let you connect a PS2 mouse and a keyboard to one USB port on any PC & Laptop. It is the best solution to use your old PS/2 mice and Keyboard, which also saves the USB port, since the USB ports are limited.
• Through the two-port USB converter PS/2 interface
• It may be peripheral PS/2 devices into USB connectors use
• Keyboard / Mouse / Scanner, can use immediately convert to USB
• Can be used with the KVM
• Compatible with USB 1.0 or 1.1 in general means;Supports PS/2 keyboard and PS / 2 mouse;
• PS/2 connector: keyboard use (purple), the mouse (green)
• Y-cable length: USB side: 115mm, PS / 2 end 115mm
• Support Support Windows 98 / SE / ME / 2000 / XP
• Support UHCI and OHCI USB interface, Mac OS9.0 / OSX / Linux
• Support USB 1.0 / 1.1 or USB 2.0
• Data transfer up to 1.5MB / sec
• USB Bus Powered, no power adapter is needed.
Top-Longer USB Male to PS/2 Female Converter Cable Cord Converter Active Adapter PS2 Keyboard & Mouse Splitter Cable Black - B00ZL12B28