With over 26 years of experience of working within the Fire Service, the director of RetractAlarm thoroughly understands the challenges they face. We are looking to partner with fire services to provide them with RetractAlarm units. This will enable vulnerable members of society to keep their smoke alarms in good working order and reduce their risk of accidents while testing them.
– Empowering the user to maintain their smoke alarm safely.
– Significantly reducing your revisit and call out costs.
– Helping better protect and empower the elderly and vulnerable.
– The design and manufacture of RetractAlarm has been independently tested, ensuring the operation of the smoke alarms are not affected
– (BS 5839-6-2013, BS 5839 PT1 2013 FD&A).
Contact us today to find out more – we would be delighted to come and meet with you and tailor our services to your requirements.